Saturday 8 April 2017

When someone somewhere going shopping alone

today is Saturday, which means Im all free through out the day. So, the first thing to do in the morning is planning my day, how it should be or how it should end. or else, the time will pass by wasted doing nothing or anything good.

So today Im planning to go for shopping..but where?? hmmm..then I've decided to go to ECM, Kuantan (East Coast Mall, the biggest shopping complex here) in order to buy some groceries that have been nil for awhile (because im a lazy one, not a social person much :p)

When i've arrive, many things come to mind. i've have some sightseeing here n there..the smell of good foods are everywhere, smells of new product and things fill in the air. But deep inside, im fighting with me self to have things that i need, not that i want. Two words that are almost the same, but in fact, are two different words.

After done some shopping in the mall, groceries i mean, i just walk here n there just want to see whats inside the big mall after all. Maybe something interesting that I may need in the future.

Then something just caught my eyes. Yes, toys''r"us ..yess...wait..no! im here to find some groceries only.. I try not to stare to the store as i cpass by...after sometimes, i've succeeded bought this from the store, hahahaha...i've lost to my conscience again.

Die-hard-fan

Well, its a good quality product, but a bit expensive in price..but i think I deserved it, I have fighting with myself to work hard for more than a week.. so..why not some gift for myself for a moment, right? I guess its a good thing to reward yourself after some work done by you, some psychologist said that its good for you because it will motivate yourself to work harder next time. Well, anything can be your reward, as it chosed by you, your the one that give the present for yourself..so..enjoy! haha

till my next post, bye!


2 comments:

  1. Apa..?

    Hahaha... Akhirnya dia beli jugak. Hehe.

    Anyway,





    Where's mine? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. x tahan, rasa nk jgk..haha
    mahu? meh ler dtg sni dlu, hehhe

    ReplyDelete