Sunday 9 April 2017

My Love Letter for my love one



My dear one,
Remember this,

To love someone is nothing,
To be love by someone is something,
To be love by someone you love is exciting,
But to be loved by Allah is EVERYTHING.

In Him, our hope will never dead,
In Him, our love will never lost.

My dear one,
Don't worry about having a hard times in life,
Because most of beautiful things we have in life,
comes from changes and mistakes,
And life never meant to be easy,
It meant to be lived.

Sometimes happy, others are rough,
But with every up and down,
You will learn a lesson,
That will make you strong.

My dear one,
Please remember that,
Allah never promised your day without pain,
Happy without sorrow,
Sun without rain.
 
But He did promise one thing.
He will give you strength,
for every hardship you have,
for you every single day.

"Indeed, every hardship (will be) ease" (94:5)

Hope your day will be bless by Him always.
Ameen.

No comments:

Post a Comment