Wednesday 11 May 2016

May all of us have a nice flight again someday together.

It has been a while I've been back for good today from place that i can called it as my second home, Egypt. In Arabic they usually called it as ام الدنيا or the mother of the world. I've been there for so long made me realize how quickly time had passed. And today, I missed to be back there again.

Why? 

Because in there, I've learnt so many things. Which includes how to appreciates about everything. About yourself, about your own friends, who will sit by your side and who will leave. About how people cannot be judge by their appearance, and also Happy and sad moment in all the things happened to me. 

And when this song came into the radio, I've just cant stop thinking about those precious moment. They're like my own Ohana. Being there when you need them and they need you. Doing all stuff together till the end through all hard and ease,thick and thin...miss the exams and suddenly having a wrong subjects to be answered, being scolded by lecturers for all the silent during oral test, sleep late for only playing games and watching movies together..and many many more.
But in the end, our journey need to be continued. And all of us need to depart for our own ways.

Suddenly tears streaming down my cheeks...hoping for all the joy would come back when we were there.. when we going for holidays together..laughed at each other..sometime for something stupid...made stupid things knowing the risk that might happened..well..its the best moment there...but deep down...in my heart... I know... its never coming back.

It's been a long day without you my friend
And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
We've come a long way from where we began
Oh, I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
When I see you again

All the planes we flew
Good things we've been through
That I'd be standing right here talking to you
'Bout another path
I know we loved to hit the road and laugh
But something told me that it wouldn't last
Had to switch up
Look at things different
See the bigger picture
Those were the days hard work forever pays
Now I see you in a better place
Uh, how could we not talk about family
When family's all that we got?
Everything I went through you were standing there by my side
And now you be gone with me for the last ride

First you both go out your way
And the vibe is feeling strong
And what's small turn to a friendship
A friendship turned into a bond
And that bond will never be broken
And the love will never get lost

And when brotherhood come first
Then the line will never be crossed
Established it on our own
When that line had to be drawn
And that line is what we reached
So remember me when I'm gone
How could we not talk about family

Why'd you have to leave so soon?
Why'd you have to go?
Why'd you have to leave me when I needed you the most?
'Cause I don't really know how to tell ya
Without feeling much worse
I know you're in a better place
But it's always gonna hurt

Carry on
Give me all the strength I need to carry on
How do I breathe without you
I'm feeling so cold
I'll be waiting right here for ya
Till the day you're home

Carry on
Give me all the strength I need to carry on
So let the light guide your way
Hold every memory as you go
And every road you take will always lead you home, home


No comments:

Post a Comment